OfficeTeam currently has a short-term temporary opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing CPA Firm - Other company. This dynamic and creative company offers a stimulating work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Phoenix, Arizona region. Are you a skilled detail oriented who can balance multiple tasks at the same time? Then this Receptionist position is the role for you.
What you get to do every single day
- Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Welcoming visitors
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Customer service experience
- Adeptness in Receptionist Duties
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Strong familiarity with Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Bulk Mailings experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Confident, quick-witted, resourceful, solution-oriented and tech-savvy
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. This is an excellent opportunity for a growth-oriented and driven Receptionist. If you're serious about succeeding in your field, contact us today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
**Salary:** $15.20 - $17.60 / Hourly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 24, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00210-0011717741
**Staffing Area:** Office u0026 Administrative