Now Hiring License Practical Nurses in Glendale!!
Schedule : · Friday, Saturday, Sunday Nights 10:00pm - 7:00am
Location: Glendale (85301)
Acuity: G-tube/ Trach / Vent/ Pediatric
Skills Advancement Available! Ask about our Novice Nurse Program!
Caring. Serving. Enriching Lives
Maxim Healthcare is looking to hire multiple dedicated, kindhearted Registered Nurse (RN) and to provide Private Duty Skilled Nursing care to a loved patients in the home with a g-tube, trach and vent. We have a very diverse patient census that, which allows us to place our nurses with the perfect case! In this position, you will provide 1:1 patient care in a home environment, follow the physicians prescribed plan of care, complete patient assessments, coordination of care and education to patients and families.
Our ideal nurse has an Active Arizona Registered Nurse(RN) license or compact state and a BLS CPR Card.
We offer Benefits!
· Health and Life Insurance*
· 401(k) Savings Plan with employer Matching*
· 24/7 Support for scheduling assistance and clinical
· Weekly pay
· Possible overtime
** Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
We are seeking skilled RN’s and LPN’s. Nurse will instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and group stake steps to improve or maintain health. Nurse will also collaborate with physician to develop and manage nursing care plans. As a Maxim Licensed Nurse you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
- Active Arizona License or compact state
- BLS Card (In person or hybrid class only)
Nice to have:
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Arizona Article 9 Certification
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Health and Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts)
- Paid Training
- Possible overtime when requested
Why home health?
- Our team of nurses and caregivers provide a comprehensive level of care and supporting the comfort of the home. We work with patients, families, and physicians to implement a plan that promotes clinical excellence and outstanding customer service. Maintaining a fulfilling daily life for our patients by providing exemplary nursing care is our priority.
- Our nurses provide private duty care and treatments for chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities for adult, elderly, and pediatric patients.
- Homecare provides a hospital level of care at home.
- Homecare can reduce falls and hospital readmissions.
- Homecare provides one-on-one personal and skilled care that builds strong bonds between professionals and their clients.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
+ Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
+ Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
+ 401(k) savings plan
+ Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status. **CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.