**At CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.**
**NOW OFFERING PAY RATES OF $28.33 - $32.39**
At **CoreCivic** we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking **Licensed Practical Nurses** who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
1. Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of inmates/residents.
2. Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment.
3. Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required by applicable policies and/or procedures.
4. Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
5. Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran.
+ Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
+ Must be licensed in the state of employment.
+ A valid driver's license is required.
+ Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
_CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including Disability/Veteran._
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.