Robert Half is seeking Network Administrator candidates for our Glendale-based clients! As a Network Administrator, you will play a key role in maintaining a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operations.
Other essential functions of this position include:
· Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate enterprise networks
· Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
· Keep an eye out for needed updates
· Support and administer third-party applications
· Ensure network security and connectivity
· Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
· Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
· Resolve problems reported by end user
· Define network policies and procedures
· Specify system requirements and design solutions
· Research and make recommendations on server system administration
Some of the position's requirements include:
· 1-3+ years’ experience in similar role
· Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
· Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
· Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
· Ability to set up and configure server hardware
· Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
· Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
· Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.