Kforce has a client in Scottsdale, AZ that is seeking an IT Application Developer - Consultant.Responsibilities:
* Agency Service Monthly reporting
* Document End to End Process
* Work with report utilization
* Identify other functionality by working with other Agency Services Managers
* Create profit sharing scorecard that shows analytics and insights
* POTF Modernization - pull existing views, 1 or more tables, from AS400 and put it in a folder
* Candidates qualifying for this position will have similar experience along with the skills and abilities to perform the duties mentioned
* Any relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
* Business Objects
* Sequel Server Management Studio
* Visual Studio
* Visual Basic for Apps (VBA)
* Power Query
* Strong Excel skills
* TSQL familiarity
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*Compensation Type:*Hours*Minimum Compensation:*43.90*Maximum Compensation:*50.66
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.