ECS is seeking an Intermediate Network Engineer to work in our Sierra Vista, AZoffice.
As a leading provider of managed cybersecurity services, ECS provides a highly tailored and customized offering to each customer. Our team is responsible for protecting both our customers and corporate environment at ECS. Our mission is very broad, and our team is agile.
Our mission is to defend U.S. Army assets and information while meeting Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) requirements. The capabilities in our solution are the most advanced endpoint security technologies, analytics, expertise, and process integrations Intel Security offers.
We look for unique skills to approach and solve problems. You will have the opportunity to work and grow your expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
As an Intermediate Network Engineer, supporting ECS's Army Endpoint Security Solution (AESS) program, you will recommend, design, implement and monitor all network infrastructure security solutions and controls to meet organizational and regulatory requirements. This includes Routers/Multi-Layer Switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, data encryption/transportation, access-control lists (ACLs), and network/data isolation/micro-segmentation. You will also perform:
* Hands-on configuring and managing Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
* Troubleshoot and analyze data/packet flows using TCPDUMPs, PCAPs and other analytics
* Provide documentation such as STIG Checklists, CRQs/RFCs, and Diagrams
* Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical team members and the customer
* Operate diagnostic and monitoring tools
* Collaborate with other team members to provide solutions to existing issues and future enhancements as needed
* Perform ad hoc projects support, analysis, and reporting as needed.
* Minimum Top-Secret clearance is required
* Compliance with DoD 8140 / 8570 IAT Level II certification prior to start date
* 5-10 years support in Network and IT Security
* CCNA or equivalent / CCNP preferred
* Security+ or equivalent
* Bachelor's Degree in a computer science related field or 5-10 years' experience
* Experience with building, troubleshooting, operating, and maintaining IT Networks
* In-depth understanding and practical knowledge of IPv4/IPv6, ACLs, Routing, Switching, and Firewalls
* Experience managing and supporting SDDC's such as VMware NSX-T Data Center
* Comprehensive understanding of Operating Systems, such as Extreme Network OS, Cisco IOS/IOS-XE/NX-OS, Linux, Windows
* Basic understanding of VMware products, such as vSphere and vRealize: Log Insight (vRLI), Network Insight (vRNI), and Operations (vROps)
* Experience in Extreme VDX Series Switches or similar technology is a huge plus
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
General Description of Benefits
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.