Reality Labs at Meta is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top-notch, wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the intersection of hardware, software and content.As a Software Engineer - Product on the Reality Labs team at Meta, you can help build new, innovative hardware and software that radically redefine the way people work, play and connect. What we build today could one day be the norm. So to be here today is to truly be at the heart of change and the frontier of what's to come. We're the people helping to define the metaverse. We may not have all the answers. But together, we're getting closer.
Software Engineer, Product - Reality Labs Responsibilities:
1. Full stack web/mobile application development with a variety of coding languages
2. Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
4. Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
5. Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
6. Build report interfaces and data feeds
7. Complete medium to large features (each with many tasks) independently without guidance
8. Proactively identify and drive changes as needed for assigned codebase, product area and/or systems
9. 2+ years of programming experience
10. 2+ years relevant experience building large-scale applications or similar experience
11. 1+ years of experience designing and completing medium to large features independently without guidance
12. 1+ years of experience identifying and driving changes to applications as needed
13. Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
14. Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Degree must be completed prior to joining Meta.
$104,000/year to $168,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.