In this role, you'll be tasked with developing and carrying out the plan to provide more entertaining content recommendations in Instagram's main feed. You'll work cross functionally with engineering, data science, research, and product experience teams to develop and execute on plans on one of Instagram's top priorities.
Product Manager, Instagram Feed Recommendations Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate understanding and analysis priorities
2. Own the product roadmap and develop execution plans for the team
3. Ship major improvements to Instagram's main feed
4. Represent the product to leadership and external audiences
5. 3+ years of experience shipping machine learning and content recommendations products
6. 7+ years of experience in product management or equivalent experience
7. Experience as a data scientist, engineer, or equivalent technical fluency
$197,000/year to $270,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.