• Escort patient to and from exam room, help patient prepare for exam.
• Enter medical histories and prescriptions into EMR.
• Assist physician during exam/procedure.
• Prepare and collect path/lab specimens, notify patients of results and schedule follow up appointments.
• Educate patients and respond to patient questions in office/on phone as needed.
• Document all medical instructions given to patients.
• Clean and organize exam rooms, prepare procedure trays, clean and autoclave instruments, and stock supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
Medical assisting, Emr, Patient care, dermatology
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Education: Certification preferred (i.e., Certified Medical Assistant, Certified Dermatology Technician, etc.)
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in a doctor’s office. Prior dermatology experience preferred.
M-F 7:30am - 5:30pm
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
+ Hiring diverse talent
+ Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
+ Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
+ Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.