Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA – Acute Hospital
Invest in your future by discovering a facility in PRESCOTT, AZ with resources, technology, and opportunities that will positively impact the rest of your nursing career. CNA’s are valued members of the care team that are focused on helping patients with medically complex conditions regain their quality of life.
$1,880 - $1,960 /Weekly Gross
$47 - $49 /Hourly
40 hours /Week
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a renowned industry leader in healthcare staffing, managed services, and workforce solutions. For over 30 years, we've connected our clients with talented healthcare professionals to deliver proven excellence in patient care. With a gold star in Joint Commission-certified healthcare services, we offer per diem, local, and travel career opportunities for allied, interim healthcare leadership, nursing, and pharmacy.
CAREERSTAFF BENEFITS FOR THE JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE (CNA) CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
1. Flexible Day, Night, or Weekend Schedule
2. Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k)
3. Guaranteed Weekly Direct Deposit
4. 24/7 Clinical Services Team & Unparalleled Support
5. Bonus Programs available!
Our strong, long-term connections with exclusive healthcare facilities mean a new world of possibilities for your career! Opportunities with CareerStaff put you on an inside track to give you access to more career opportunities and get your dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE (CNA) CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
1. Demonstrate excellence in customer service and public relations to promote a positive professional image
2. Work independently with attention to detail and possess the necessary knowledge of all aspects of daily operations
3. Foster a caring environment that respects patient's dignity,
4. Maintain a high quality of nursing care for individuals with psychiatric and mental health illnesses,
5. Deliver and evaluate all patient care provided
6. Take the lead role in case of a medical or psychiatric emergency and therapeutically intervene and de-escalate patients
7. Be detail oriented to ensure that the blood collected meets regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
8. Remain flexible to work a variable schedule that includes early start times, late end times, weekend and holidays to meet the needs of sponsors and donors
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE (CNA) CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT:
1. 1+ years of recent nursing experience in an acute care hospital required
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. RN license in state of practice or compact license
* Job City: Prescott Valley
* Order ID:793215
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.