● Research legal issues, and provide general administrative support as necessary;
Identify, escalate and resolve issues as appropriate.
● Work closely with colleagues on the team and in other lines of the business or
control areas to ensure comprehensive and effective support.
● Prepares, sends, and records legal documents and correspondence to
● Analyzes, appraises and organizes facts and evidence; obtains additional
information by telephone or letter; and presents material in a concise and logical
● Deals tactfully and courteously with the public, including community members
making consumer complaints or requesting service, both in person and by
telephone; independently responds orally or in writing to routine requests for
information; explains Legal Services policies and procedures. Maintains
sensitive and confidential information and records.
● Reviews, organizes, and indexes pleadings, discoveries and other pertinent legal
documents for litigation files. Assembles trial notebooks.
● Prepares pleadings, motions, discovery documents, and trial notebooks.
● Reviews files in a timely manner for the presence of appropriate documents.
Responds to discovery requests; updates disclosure as additional evidence or
documents are located. Organizes and reviews trial files.
● Receives, logs in, files, disseminates, and/or mails documents.
● Strong experience in legal research is required
● Paralegal Certificate from ABA-approved program. (preferred, but not needed)
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
● 3+ years of experience working for a law firm, government agency, and/or
● Working knowledge of LEXIS or Westlaw.
Experience in the Solar Industry is a huge plus but not a deal breaker!
Bilingual in Spanish Highly Preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
While all employers are vetted to meet the Maricopa Guidelines, the job postings are not individually reviewed. Students should be diligent in ensuring they are applying for positions that meet their needs and are not in violation of the Maricopa guidelines.