Robert Half Legal Phoenix, AZ 85067
A new client of Robert Half is seeking to add a skilled, proficient, and self-motivated LEGAL ASSISTANT to join their law firm. The ideal candidate will need to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision. Perform administrative duties, including preparing routine materials, proofreading, verifying, and editing all materials for extreme accuracy and clarity. A committed candidate to support the legal team that helps encourage teamwork, initiative, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Administrative duties: answering the telephone, screen potential clients to elevate for further intake review and gather their information,
- Data entry into legal intake software with attention to detail.
- Mail distributing and transferring incoming calls.
- Docketing by maintaining the firm’s calendar and appointments.
- Prepare fee agreements and helping to collect payment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly with potential clients and current clients.
- Request documents. Upon receipt, organize and save in client’s file.
- Communicate on the status of potential client’s.
For consideration, please apply and email resume to Alejandro.Arango@roberthalflegal < --- .com
- Eagerness to learn new concepts
- Mastery of Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Data entry experience
- Expertise in Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Proven knowledge of Screen Calls
- Experience with Docketing
- Legal Assistant experience desired
- Client Intake experience
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Able to handle multiple assignments, work well under pressure, and have the flexibility to assist the team in meeting client demands on accelerated schedules
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your legal career and become part of a dynamic, growing firm. We want to hear from anyone who is eager to work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment.
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
**Salary:** $15.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 23, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00210-9502862493
**Staffing Area:** Legal