Robert Half Legal Phoenix, AZ 85067
A client of Robert Half is seeking an immediate (REMOTE) LITIGATION PARALEGAL with experience in Complex Insurance Defense Litigation such as Construction Defects, Professional/Premises liability, Wrongful Death/Bodily Injury, Motor Vehicle, etc. Client is open to working REMOTELY but is inclined to have candidate report to the office for certain meetings and to distribute physical files.
The ideal candidate for this position will need to be innovative, a team-oriented paralegal with 5 - 7 years of civil litigation defense experience, tech savvy, and an awarding winning attitude. Paralegals who are highly organized and efficient should consider this immediate opening. This work opportunity is a temporary to hire job opportunity. The solution to advancing your career could be in this position—if you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of State and Federal Court Rules along with trial procedures and e-filing experience in all Arizona State and Federal Courts is a major PLUS.
- Provide support to attorney through all phases, study, analyze and review complex legal documents.
- Obtaining information for, and drafting of, legal documents including disclosures, reports to clients and written discovery.
- Internet research for discovery purposes including the use of Westlaw and provide database management of all relevant documents.
- Assist attorneys with preparation of materials for client meetings, depositions and hearings.
- Responsible for trial preparation including collaboration with attorneys to identify exhibits, use of trial software to prepare exhibits to be submitted to the Court and organization of the file for use during trial.
- Attendance and support/assistance at courtroom trials, including jury selection, electronic presentation of exhibits and assisting with preparing witness examinations.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize a substantial amount of work.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to Alejandro.Arango@RobertHalfLegal < -- .com with the subject title: REMOTE LITIGATION PARALEGAL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Earlier work involving litigation
- Litigation Firm experience highly valued
- Adeptness in Probate Law
- Probate experience
- Previous experience working with Litigation Documents
- Background working with liability insurance
- Comprehension of management litigation
- Experience with filing litigation
- Litigation ParaLegal experience
- Liability experience highly preferred
- Practical knowledge of Insurance Defense Litigation
- General familiarity with Insurance Defense Firm
- Prior experience with class action litigation
- Estate planning experience
- Civil litigation experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Probate
- Hands-on experience with defense litigation
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance defense
- Defense litigation experience desired
- Probate & Estate Administration experience
- Good understanding of Litigation Experience
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
Build case management skills and foster client relationships while providing training to support staff. The company is also prepared to offer you compensation that is competitive when compared to other firms. Are you determined to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today to learn how!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
**Salary:** $23.00 - $26.00 / Hourly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 12, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temp to Hire
**Job Reference:** 00210-9502852837
**Staffing Area:** Legal