Robert Half Office Team Phoenix, AZ 85067
We are seeking a Medical Coder/Biller to join a fantastic revenue cycle team in central Phoenix!
· Achieve and established daily, weekly and monthly production goals for billing and collections.
· Comprehensive understanding of diagnosis codes, procedure codes, billing modifiers, and special billing and coding instructions all payer types rules and regulations.
· Ability to review contract language, denial and reason codes to ensure appropriate payment for services according to the level of services billed.
· Ability to correct and re-file claims after review of carrier payment as needed.
· identify client as well as coding errors or mistakes and bring to management’s attention.
· communicate regarding billing issues demonstrating active listing and attention skills.
· read and understand medical records and patient documentation by healthcare professionals.
· code diagnoses and procedures with accuracy and attention to detail.
2+ years experience in medical billing/coding
Completion of a Medical Billing/Coding program
CPC Certification is preferred
Experience in Athena a plus!
Medical Coding, ICD-10, Medical Billing, AWS Athena, Medical Insurance Billing, CPT Codes, CPT Hcpcs Codes
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
**Salary:** $19.00 - $22.00 / Hourly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 15, 2021
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 00216-0011706031
**Staffing Area:** Office u0026 Administrative