Robert Half Finance & Accounting Phoenix, AZ 85067
A full-time opportunity has become available with one of Robert Half Finance and Accounting clients for a bookkeeper. Deadline-oriented and organized accounting professionals should apply to this Bookkeeper opportunity and thrive working in an environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision. The accounts receivable, month-end closing, accounts payable, and reconciliation will need to be regulated in this Bookkeeper role. Apart from this, the Bookkeeper will maintain journal entries or general ledger reconciliation and perform data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P. This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the Phoenix, Arizona area and will be a full-time position. You'll want to apply for this fantastic opportunity as soon as you can!
- Catalog sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Enter Accounts Payable
- Other unique projects when they come up
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks Pro
- Process Biweekly Payroll experience
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
- Paycom experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
**Salary:** $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
**Location:** Phoenix, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 26, 2021
**Employment Type:** Full-time
**Job Reference:** 00200-0011720402
**Staffing Area:** Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance