Robert Half Finance & Accounting Mesa, AZ 85213
A Full Charge Bookkeeper is urgently required by our client to oversee clerical staff, full cycle A/P, payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, and audit. Explore this challenging Full Charge Bookkeeper role, offered on a full-time basis, with a client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Mesa, Arizona area. Submit your application today!
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Summarize business license and gross receipts
- Classify sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Experience with Accounts Receivable
- Keep Accounts Payable up to date
- Knowledgeable in credit card management and reconciliation
- Secondary assignment when necessary
- Arrange cash flow projections, as needed
- Catalog budget transfers
- Ready subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Direct monthly accounting close
- Form cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Solid understanding of QuickBooks
- Bookkeeping experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience required
- 3+ years of related experience - Noteworthy accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
**Salary:** $25.00 - $30.00 / Hourly
**Location:** Mesa, AZ
**Date Posted:** February 25, 2021
**Employment Type:** Full-time
**Job Reference:** 00200-0011719029
**Staffing Area:** Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance