Diamond Resorts International Sedona, AZ 86336
The Sales Vacation Counselor Trainee is responsible for successfully completing the Diamond Resorts International® (DRI) Real Estate class, passing the school and state exams, and obtaining a valid state-specific real estate license.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Attends and participates in the DRI Real Estate class.
* Prepares for and passes the state-specific real estate school and state exams.
* Attends and participates in DRI Sales Training class.
* Passes DRI Sales Training exams.
* Observes Sales environment and work flow.
* Learns how to look up guest information and write purchase proposals.
* Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
* Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* No prior experience or training required.
* No supervisory experience required.
* This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
* Candidate must obtain state-specific real estate license within sixty (60) days of employment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
* Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
**Job:** **Sales and Marketing*
**Title:** *Sales Vacation Counselor Trainee*
**Requisition ID:** *ROS0000A2*