ICONMA, LLC Casa Grande, AZ 85193
· Word processing, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
· Previous clerical experience is necessary.
· Moderate to minimal supervision is provided.
· Presentation preparation, coordinate team building activities, work with site administrative assistance to ensure all activity alignments, great communication skills, flexibility, able to work independently, support planning and scheduling director calendar and activities.
· Planning events like board meetings and luncheon, etc.
· Provides support to one or two department managers and their staffs.
· Multitasking ability.
· Being well-organized, Being courteous, Reliability, Strong work ethic.
· Requires proficiency in two to three vendor software programs.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.