Canyon State Electric Phoenix, AZ 85008
JOIN THE CANYON STATE ELECTRIC TEAM!
Canyon State Electric Co., Inc. has served Phoenix, AZ as the premier electrical contractor since 1978. We offer a full spectrum of contracting services, from design and pre-construction to project close-out. Canyon State Electric Co., Inc. is consistently ranked among the top 10 electrical contractors in Arizona by The Business Journal, a nationally recognized publication. We are a member of the Arizona Builders Alliance and are well known in the electrical community.
We're looking for a full-time, detailed oriented Accountant and Project Compliance Support to be a part of our team. You enjoy multitasking and understand how to adapt and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. If you are a task-driven, self-starter with high integrity and honesty, then you are the right fit!
Examples of duties include but are not limited to entering invoices for payment, responding to vendors, running A/P reports, bank reconciliations, reporting on which vendors to pay weekly, making journal entries, compliance support and performing administrative tasks as needed.
You are customer-focused and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You are extremely organized, able to work on many different projects at one time, and demonstrate accuracy while still meeting deadlines. You have a can-do attitude and are self-motivated. You are proficient with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and the Google-based equivalents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A High School Diploma or GED required with some college preferred
* 1-2 years of related experience in a similar position
* Previous Construction experience accounting a must
* Solid computer skills.
* Strong time management skills
* Proficient in Excel
* Preferred experience in Sage and QuickBooks.
SOME OF OUR AWESOME BENEFITS!
* Ranked #1 Best Place to Work and #2 Commercial Electrical Contractor by Ranking Arizona
* Industry-leading pay and annual bonus
* Generous benefits - including one health insurance plan at $0 cost to the employee
* 401k with substantial company match
* Vacation / PTO starting at 3 weeks per year
* Paid holidays - beginning immediately
* Fun, family-oriented culture
* Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
* Opportunities to give back to the community
* Stable, long-term career - not just another job
* Employees are respected - you won't be just another number here
* Input from all employees is valued and encouraged
* Tools you need to succeed - technology, training, support
* Gym and yoga classes
* Team building events
BRING YOUR FRIENDS
Earn a $500 bonus* for every person you bring to work for CSE. There is no limit to the amount you can earn!
You can also stop by our office TODAY to fill out an application
Call or Text 602.606.7543