Tolin Mechanical Systems Co Tucson, AZ 85745
Service Logic is the nation s largest independent HVAC service company with over $400 million in annual sales and 1,800 employees. The strategy of Service Logic is to identify and acquire quality local HVAC service companies and accelerate the organic growth of recent acquisitions as well as the base businesses by focusing on increasing the maintenance contract base.
Tolin Mechanical Systems Company (Tolin) was the first HVAC company acquired by Service Logic in 2004. Tolin was originally established in 1948 in Denver, Colorado and including Denver also has 3 other offices in Colorado , 2 offices in Arizona and an office in the Mid-Atlantic region. Tolin s annual sales exceed $70 million and Tolin has approximately 285 employees.
Tolin is proud of the customer-centric team we have built over the years, made up of the most talented engineers, HVAC technicians, sales professionals, operations personnel and our highly qualified financial and administrative team. We provide centralized corporate services to all locations from our corporate headquarters in Denver, CO.
Tolin Mechanical, an established, well recognized and respected HVAC service contractor, is looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our Tucson Branch. We are seeking a candidate who meets the qualifications listed below.
We have a solid team of experienced and respected technicians. Our business continues to grow, and we are looking for another solid technician that is interested in a long-term position and who will fit well into our team.
Service Technicians are the heart of our business and are the most frequent representatives of Tolin Mechanical to our clients. Our Service Technicians operate company vehicles to travel to our clients' sites and interact with clients as they inspect, troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install HVAC equipment and related components. Tolin HVAC Service Technicians are required to have the skill sets necessary to service a wide variety of clients in the Commercial Building, Facilities and Industrial HVAC markets.
Summary of Job Functions and Equipment:
* Preventive Maintenance
* Rooftop Units
* Cooling Towers
* Hot Water / Steam Boiler
* Packaged Air Conditioners
* Computer Room AC Equipment
* Control Systems
* Air Handling / Fan Coil Units
* Condensers / Chilled Water Pumps
* Refrigerated Air Dryers
* Air Compressors
* Exhaust Fans
* Ice Machines
* Variable Frequency Drives
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
* Demonstrated ability to develop rapport and productive working relationships with clients, vendors, and co-workers.
* Well-rounded background as a Journeyman
* Values and display exceptional customer service
* Strong organization skills
* Minimum 5 to 8 years experience in commercial service work
* Over 18 years of age
* High School diploma or GED
* Completed an Apprenticeship Program or equivalent education/training
* Strong written and verbal English skills
* Valid driver's license with driving record in good standing
* Ability to gain Union Membership
Compensation & Benefits:
Average Pay Range: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour. Combined experience, education, skills and knowledge will be taken into consideration.
* Paid Medical, dental and Vision
* Funded Pension and Retirement savings options
* Company vehicle
* Company cell phone
* Gas card
* Professional training and development