**Pay = $40 an hour including untaxed per diem**
**Location =** **Colorado Springs or Denver,** **_Colorado_**
**Contract Length = Open Ended with ability to go direct.**
**Apply directly to this posting or email your resume to RobertJones@aerotek.com**
Aerotek Aviation is seeking an Avionics Technician to work at a Top Aerospace & Defense company growing like crazy!
**Why This Company?**
1. **Extreme Company Growth = Huge Career Growth Potential & Job Security**
1. **Career Potential:** This Company has opened 3 new Hangars and 1 new Warehouse since 2019
2. **Job Security:** In 2020 This Company Was Awarded A 10 Year $700 million Contract
2. **Growth Spurred by Excellent Leadership**
1. This Company selected as a "2020 U.S. Best Managed Company” by the Wall Street Journal
2. The only aerospace and defense firm to receive this distinction
3. **Obtain a Secret Security Clearance or Keep Yours Active**
C130, PC-12, Dash 8, 737, C9/DC9, P3, 328, M28, A29, EMB 314 Super Tucano
Dream Chaser - located in Louisville, CO
- Perform depot level heavy maintenance, heavy modifications, service extensions, and other C & D level checks.
- Troubleshoot, repair, test, remove and replace avionics and instrument wiring and systems installed in various airframes
- Perform the job using hand tools, test equipment, technical documents, and technical reference materials, especially wiring diagrams.
- 4+ Years’ Avionics Experience
- Airframe specific experience not required
- Must have the ability to understand and interpret technical schematics and drawings, especially wiring diagrams
- Must own tools. Toolbox must be shadowed and tools etched or colored.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
**Preferred (in order of importance):**
- Aircraft Modification experience
- Depot Level Heavy Maintenance and/or C & D check experience
- Experience terminating multiple connector types
- Experience running harnesses
- Airframe specific experience
- Soldering experience
- Knowledge of basic crimping tools, coaxial cables, and ethernet cables
avionic, wire harness, soldering, aviation, aviation electronics, repair, wiring diagram, schematic, Aircraft, Avionics installation, aircraft modification, crimping, troubleshooting, electrical, wiring harnesses, wiring schematics, blueprint, coaxial connectors, Install, Fcc, Installation
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
+ Medical, dental & vision
+ Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
+ Short and long-term disability
+ Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
+ Transportation benefits
+ Employee Assistance Program
+ Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.