** JOB SUMMARY: **
Run, set up and edit jobs on manual and CNC machines such as Lathes, Mills, Grinders and Hone Machines\. Will be responsible for the use of general to advance hand\-measuring tools daily\. Working closely with teams from all areas of the Machine Shop, to help assist in the development and troubleshooting of jobs and projects\.
** JOB RESPONSIBILITIES **
99. I\. Set up manual and CNC equipment, ability to prove out and edit some programs
99. Change cutting tools and adjust machine feeds and speeds for optimal efficiency
99. Assist with editing of G and M codes on the machines
99. Identify, organize, estimate, and recognize differences or similarities with excellent attention to detail\.
99. Set\-up and run jobs to include fixturing, open set\-ups and trouble\-shoot set\-ups and be able to
99. Resolve problems by making decisions to correct geometric constraints\.
99. Assist in equipment set up to help eliminate non\-conformance and spindle down time\.
99. Perform part inspection and in process inspections
99. Setup inspection tools, including but not limited to: Micrometers, gage blocks\. Bore gauges
99. Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
99. Maintain basic equipment and work area on a daily basis in a clean and orderly condition\.
99. May help quote jobs with the understanding of time management and the jobs being quoted
99. Perform daily 5S duties
** EDUCATION: **
+ High School education or equivalent is required\.
+ Technical education is preferred
** EXPERIENCE: **
+ Exposure to ID/OD Grinding, Manual and CNC Milling and Manual and CNC Lathe experience is preferred
+ Aerospace, Okuma, Haas, Matsuura, Centroid, Hermle and Fryer experience is preferred \(Lathe and Mill\)
+ Kellenberger, Studer, Moore Jig Grinder, Sunnen Hone and Fryer experience preferred \(Grind\)
** QUALIFICATIONS: **
+ Ability to perform basic math skills efficiently and accurately
+ Knowledge of manufacturing processes related to aerospace industry
+ Blueprint reading, knowledge of GD&T, basic machine operation “Button Pusher,” to Machining and knowledge of cutting tools is preferred
+ Strong written and verbal communication skills\.
+ Ability to adapt to change and stressful situations\.
+ Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges\.
+ Strong attention to detail
+ Proficient in computer applications; including Microsoft Word
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
**Pay Transparency Policy Statement**
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information\.
**Primary Location** US\-Arizona\-Mesa
**Recruiting Company** ABLE
**Job Level** Individual Contributor
**Shift** First Shift
**Req ID:** 289236